Registration Forms and Tuition
- Registration Fee- $145 per year due in June
- Tuition Fee (six-weeks to three years): $150 per week (Fee includes rice and oatmeal cereal for 6 weeks to 1 year. Fee includes breakfast, lunch, snack, and whole milk for ages 12 months to 2 years.)
- Tuition Fee (three years and up): $140 per week (Fee includes breakfast, lunch, and snack).
- Supply Fee: $50 per year, 16 months to 23 months
- Supply Fee: $70 per year, Two and Three-year-old
2018-2019 calendar year begins August 6, 2018. Please see the calendar for holidays and additional details.
We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents the ability to track the status of their child's application. To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account. Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link. Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. In addition, you will be able to print the completed application and, monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 205-631-9465.
Gardendale Nazarene Daycare does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of this education policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school administered programs.
Gardendale Nazarene Daycare is a ministry of Gardendale Church of the Nazarene. For more information on Gardendale Nazarene, visit our website at www.gdalenaz.org.